Along with rooting for the heroes to succeed in the MCU movie or show you are watching, you may also be rooting for two of the actors to get together.
We can see what your favorite couples might look like as a pair in other movies, while they may never actually be together on screen.
Here are 19 couples of MUC actors who played duos in non-arvel movies:
- You know Mark Ruffalo and Gwyneth Paltrow as Burce Banner/Hulk and pepper potts.
They play Donna and her love interest Ted in the rom-com View from the top.
In Thanks for Sharing, they also play on-again/off-again couple Phoebe and Mark.
- You know Tessa Thompson and Michael B. Jordan as Valkyrie and Erik Killmonger.
They play Donnie Creed and his love interest, Bianca in the Rocky spinoffs Creed and Creed II.
- You know Winston Duke and Lupita Nyong’o as M’Baku and Nakia in Black Panther.
They play a married couple as Adelaide and Gabriel Wilson in the US.
- You know Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch and her twin brother, Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver.
In Godzilla, The play as Elle and Ford Brody.
- Elizabeth has also playa a role with Wyatt Russell.
They play married couple Taylor Sloane and Ezra O’Keefe in Ingrid Goes West.
- Elizabeth Olsen has also worked together with Tom Hiddleston, aka Loki.
They play singer Hank Williams and his wife, Audrey Sheppard In the biopic I Saw the Light.
- Tom shared the screen with many other Marvel actors including Tilda Swinton, aka the Ancient One from Doctor Strange
They play centuries-old vampire partners Eve and Adam In Only Lovers Left Alive.
- He also co-starred with Rachel Weisz who is well known as Melina Vostokoff from Black Widow.
They play Hester Collyer and Freddie Page in The Deep Blue Sea.
- You know Jennifer Connelly, as the voice of Karen/Suit Lady and her husband Paul Bettany as the voice of JARVIS/Vision in Spider-Man: Homecoming.
They play married couple Charles and Emma Darwin in Creation.
- You know Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson as Steve Rogers/Captain America and Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow.
They play Annie Braddock and her love interest Hayden in The Nanny Diaries.
11. Scarlett and Benedict Cumberbatch have also done a movie together.
They play Mary Boleyn and William Carey In The Other Boleyn Girl (2008).
- Further, Scarlett shared the screen with Bradley Cooper.
In He’s Just Not That Into You, they play Ben and Anna.
- Bradley has also shared the screen with his Guardians of the Galaxy costar Zoe Saldaña, who plays Gamora.
They play married couple Dora and Rory Jansen in The Words— and they shortly became a real couple, too.
- Zoe also did a movie with Mark Ruffalo, who plays Hulk/Bruce Banner.
They play partners Maggie and Cam Stuart in Infinitely Polar Bear.
- You know Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Iron Man/Stark and Marisa Tomei as Aunt May from Spider-Man: No Way Home.
They play engaged couple Peter and Faith in Only You.
- Further, Robert has done a movie with Rachel McAdams.
They play the titular detective and Irene Adler in Sherlock Holmes.
- Rachel also shared the screen with Jake Gyllenhaal.
They play married duo, Maureen and Billy Hope in Southpaw.
- You know Salma Hayek from Eternals as Ajak and Alfred Molina from Spider-Man as Dr. Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus: No Way Home.
They play painter Frida Kahlo and her husband, Diego Rivera in the biopic Frida.
- And finally, you know Florence Pugh from Black Widow as Yelena Belova and Harry Styles from Eternals as Eros/Starfox.
They play married couple Alice and Jack In the forthcoming thriller Don’t Worry Darling.