Son is the great blessing of God. Every couple desire that the first baby should be a baby boy. The father thinks he will grow up and stands along with him in all his workings. The mother thinks the son will grow up and will support his parents and other family members.
One thing that is important in life is love. It is said that you should love someone and loved by someone. Without love life is boring and colorless. If we want to make our life full of colors and joyous we should show our love to ones whom we care about and cannot live without them. 14 February is the day to show your love and affection to the person you care about and make their day memorable. Valentine’s day is the perfect day to show your love to the one whom you don’ want to lose.
Your son stole your heart when he was born. With our happy Valentines day wishes son can help you show him how much you love and care for him. As there are many events in life to show your little boy that how much you loved and cared for him. But this day is special, as you can tell him how important is he in your life. By sending him some beautiful happy Valentines son wishes, quotes, images, and greeting cards can bring a smile to his face and make his day unforgettable.
Happy Valentines Day wishes for your son will tell him how important is he for you in life. It will show your love and affection you have for him and let him know how much you feel proud of him. No matter what happens in life he will be always standing in front of you. Make this Valentine the best year for him by sending him some happy Valentine Day wishes cards & wishes. We also have some wishes for your daughter. Get happy Valentines day daughter wishes.
Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes for Son
- It’s clear to see you’ve got a doggone big heart! Happy Valentine’s Day Son.
- Happy Valentine’s Day Son. Our hearts are forever full of love for the amazing person you are.
- Son, There’s a joy in our hearts seeing the person you’ve become. Your kindness & compassion shine through. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day Son! From the start, you stole my heart with your sweetness. I love you so very much.
- A son is someone who finds his way into your heart and stays there forever and ever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Dear Son, No matter how old you get, know that you’ll always be first in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- To My Son, You still have a way of melting my heart. And it’s been that way from the very start. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day Son. I may not say it every day, but you’ve changed my life in the biggest and best possible way.
- Hey Son, I’ll always save a “pizza” in my heart just for you! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! We love having u 4 a son. XOXO Mom & Dad
Happy Valentine’s Day Son
- Just the time for me to say A Parent sees a son through so many ups and downs, it’s true, though all the years until he’s finally grown.
- It starts with tender lullabies, Then school, then proms the time just flies… And far too soon he’s off and on his own
- Son, from the day, that you were born, No parent could ask for a better son… My world’s a wondrous place because you’re in it, Your friendship is a treasured one
- Thank You for all the joy and all the laughter and thank you for the love you’ve given me.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Son
- I love you little son and I would give whatever it takes to see you happy. Yes, it is true sometimes I lose my patience and I call your attention but think that I do it because I want the best for you. Happy Valentine’s Day Son.
- Dear son, you are my reason for wishing to continue living. I ask God to give me many years of life to see you accomplished in this life. Happy Valentine’s Day dear.
- We will always remain united by the same link that kept us when I conceived you. We will be together all my life and I thank God for giving you as a blessing to me.
- Male children can be a handful to guide; nevertheless, you always give me reasons to bless the day I had you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s celebration is in the air, so my son, I want you to spend the day showing love to people that are dearest to you.
- Valentine’s celebration is in the air, so my son. Happy Valentine day.
- I appreciate God for bringing you to my life, dear son. You are the best gift that life has given me and I will make you a worthy and exemplary person. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dear son, thank you for loving me always. I am excited to see you grow and do in your life things that I could not do when I was at your age, I admire you son. Happy Valentine’s Day.Dear son, you mean everything to me. Without you, I am nobody and I would have no reason to be alive in this world. I love you dear; Happy Valentine’s Day.
- My beloved son. Happy Valentine’s Day to you. I pray that today will be an important day, and you will be pleased with the rest of your life.
- Dear son, Valentine’s Day exceeds emotional attraction towards the other gender but a day to show love to family, friends, and society.
- Daily, I wake up thinking about you, your needs, and I am happy to please you in your tastes. Happy Valentine’s Day son.
- I would never forget the day I held you in my arms for the first time, the feeling I had was unique and indescribable. Happy Valentine’s Day dearest son.
- You have filled my life with joy, happiness, and unconditional love of a little boy for his mom. Happy Valentine’s Day sweet.
- May the Valentine’s Day celebration fill you with love and happiness that will last not for a day but a lifetime. It is what my son deserves.
- Remain to be a good son to me and the society, and I see you sailing above your peers in all areas, by the way, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- We will always remain united by the same link that kept us when I conceived you.
- My picking you as my Valentine was an easy decision to make because you are handsome, responsible, and caring for any lady, including me, your mother.
- Dearest son, I have loved you from the moment I knew you were coming; I further loved you more when I heard your heartbeat for the first time. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dad and mom’s lives changed with your arrival. We are no longer alone. Now we are a complete and happy family for you. Happy Valentine’s Day son.
- My son, time goes by so fast. From your first steps to your first words, I have always loved you with an unquenchable love. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Despite your youthful excesses, my love for you is intact; I always wish the best for you now and forever. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, son. My kind of love for you is long-lasting and does not expire even in the worst situations; we got each other forever.
- Do not limit yourself to a one-person Valentine’s Day celebration. Text others, have fun, and extend a loving arm to some of your foes.
- Having you as a son is one of the most beautiful things that happened to me in life. That’s why I wanted to enjoy Valentine’s Day to tell you that I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dear son, it was such a pleasure for me to see you acquire your autonomy and develop your own personality. Today, when I consider what you have become, I feel a lot of pride. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Happy Valentine’s Day, Son
- “And she loved a little boy very, very much—even more than she loved herself.” — Shel Silverstein
- “With all the things you do, the smiles you share, the laughter too, with all the dreams you make come true. It’s great to have a kid like you” — Unknown
- “It’s so sweet having a child like you. Hope your Valentine’s Day is extra sweet, too” — Unknown
- “Right from the start, you stole my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day” — Unknown
- “I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have…I always will.” — Unknown
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” — Unknown
- “My love for you is like an invisible elastic band. No matter how far you go, we are connected.” — Unknown
- “From the moment you were born, you became the sun to my planet.” — Unknown
- “Life gives us many things to be thankful for. I give thanks to God for you! A blessing in my life, you are.” — Unknown
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.” — Unknown
- “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” — Cheri Fuller
Valentines Day Card Messages for Son
- Pink Tulips For Your ValentineLife is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than your little smile.
- Thank you for filling my life with love.
- May your life be filled with the kind of heartfelt beauty that you bring to mine.
- Even in a fairy tale where every dream comes true, I could never hope to find a son/daughter as sweet as you.
- Wishing someone close to my heart a warm and wonderful day.
- A wish for a Valentine’s Day as sweet as you are!
- I hope your Valentine’s Day is as special to you as you are to me!
- Know what I like about you? Everything! Happy Valentine’s Day
- May your every heart’s desire come true for you today.
- Right from the start, you stole my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day
- Since you’re such a fantastic son, I’ve got a special Valentine’s Day gift just for you! I promise not to kiss you in front of any of your friends!
- So many of my smiles begin with you!
- With all the things you do, the smiles you share, the laughter too, with all the dreams you make come true. It’s great to have a kid like you!
- You’re always on my mind and in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day
- Your face lights up my world.
- The joy of my heart since the day you were born. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I love you more everyday.