Monday Motivation Quotes
Monday mornings have always bad rep after a relaxing weekend it’s difficult to get back to a boring routine. Don’t you worry our collection of Monday motivation quotes for work will boost your energy to start off your week? Only self-love can reclaim your energy for Monday mornings. Self-love quotes will boost inner satisfaction and peace which kicks you to work for the life you deserve. Say good morning and happy Monday to others while sharing our Monday images. Good morning Monday images are another motivation for your work.
Your energy comes with your inner peace. Our monday morning quotes will rebuild your motivation.
Monday Motivation Quotes To Start The Day
- “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” — Beyoncé
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
- “Life is a fairytale starring you. You have the power to write your own story and be the hero of it, too.” — Joelle Speranza, author, blogger, and entrepreneur
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” — Denise Brennan-Nelson, author
- “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” — Serena Williams
- “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” — Jen Sincero, author and coach
- “Each time you make a good decision or do something nice or take care of yourself; each time you show up to work and work hard and do your best at everything you can do, you’re planting seeds for a life that you can only hope will grow beyond your wildest dreams. Take care of the little things—even the little things that you hate—and treat them as promises to your own future. Soon you’ll see that fortune favors the bold who get sh*t done.” — Sophia Amoruso, #GirlBoss author
More Monday Work Motivation
After a restful weekend, no one likes to work. More monday motivation quotes for work will give you motivation for your workplace.
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” — Estée Lauder
- “Don’t give it five minutes if you’re not going to give it five years.” — Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex
- “My experiences remind me that it’s those black clouds that make the blue skies even more beautiful.” — Kelly Clarkson
- “Whatever it is that you think you want to do, and whatever it is that you think stands between you and that, stop making excuses. You can do anything.” — Katia Beauchamp, co-founder and CEO of Birchbox
- “Sometimes, no matter how much people care about you, they won’t always understand or support your vision—and that’s perfectly okay. It’s yours for a reason, so dare to swim against the current in pursuit of whatever it is you dream of. In the end, you will find there’s no greater success than achieving what you believe in and make happen on your own.” — Anixia Rodriguez, founder of La Sirène
- “Do whatever brings you to life, then. Follow your own fascinations, obsessions, and compulsions. Trust them. Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart.” — Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat, Pray, Love
- “The most effective way to do is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
- “If you want to be a successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.” – Jen Welter, first female NFL coach
Find out more Monday Blessings for Living
Monday is very important for everyone because it sets the tone for your week. We have collected some of the best monday blessings on morning motivation for monday morning to inspire you for the upcoming week. Monday’s blessings will turn your regret into a positive new start.
- “In this life, to earn your place you have to fight for it.” — Shakira
- “Done is better than perfect.” — Sheryl Sandberg, CEO of Facebook
- “Don’t ask if your dream is crazy, ask if it’s crazy enough.” — Lena Waithe
- “Being your true self is the most effective formula for success there is.” — Danielle LaPorte, author
- “My business philosophy is that you have to work harder than everybody else. I always tell my kids and they’re like, ‘Yeah, we know you work hard.’ I’m like, ‘No, it’s not just that I work hard. I put in harder work than everybody else. I work harder and harder and harder and harder. When everybody is sleeping, I’m doing more.’ It’s just a relentless pursuit of creativity.” — Jennifer Lopez
- “Dear optimist, pessimist, and realist—while you guys were busy arguing about the glass of wine, I drank it! Sincerely, the opportunist!” — Lori Greiner, inventor and entrepreneur
- “On my own I will just create, and if it works, it works, and if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “I have the same goal I’ve had ever since I was a girl. I want to rule the world.” — Madonna
- “I work really hard at trying to see the big picture and not getting stuck in ego. I believe we’re all put on this planet for a purpose, and we all have a different purpose. When you connect with that love and that compassion, that’s when everything unfolds.” — Ellen DeGeneres
Monday Motivation quotes for work
- “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — Lolly Daskal, executive coach and author of Lead From Within
- “Know this one great truth: you are in control of your own life.” — Rachel Hollis, author of Girl, Wash Your Face
- “People might think you can turn creativity on and off, but it’s not like that. It just kind of comes out. A mash up of all these things you collect in your mind. You never know when it’s gonna happen, but when it does … it’s like magic. It’s just that simple and it’s just that hard.” — Gwen Stefani
- “Forget about what you have to do for a second. How do you want to be for today?” — Jane Scudder, certified coach and founder, The New Exec
Sarcastic and Funny Monday Quotes
- Monday should be optional.
- Good morning. Keep calm and pretend it’s not Monday.
- Yay, Monday!” Said no one… Ever
- Monday: nothing a bit of shopping can’t fix.
- May your coffee be strong and your Monday productive.
- This is the mondayest Monday that ever mondayed.
- Maybe Monday doesn’t like you either.
- Dear Monday, my mama doesn’t like you and she likes everyone.
- Monday I shall slay thee with me mighty cup of coffee.
- Monday checklist: coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee.
- I hate mornings and Mondays. And working. But other than that I am entirely happy.
- It’s Monday but keep smiling.
- Due to lack of interest. Monday has been canceled.
- Hello, Monday! May I ask you a question? Why are you always back so quickly? Don’t you have a hobby?
- Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.
- Dear radio stations, please do not play Katy Perry’s “Friday Night” Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work.
- Things I don’t like: 1) Probably you. 2) Cold coffee. 3) Small talk. 4) Mondays. 5) Having a small talk with you on a Monday while my coffee is getting cold.
- I swear it was Friday like 5 minutes ago.
- My Week is like: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Blink, Monday.
- Dear Monday, go step on a lego.
Happy Monday Images
- “Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.” — J.K. Rowling, author and creator of Harry Potter series
- “No one ever slows her agenda.” — Rhonesha Bing, Emmy-winning journalist, founder and CEO of HerAgenda
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” — Anais Nin
- “Don’t be afraid to get no’s, make mistakes and fail multiple times. That’s gonna give you a thicker skin to follow your passion and your own road!” — Naya Rappaport, yoga instructor, entrepreneur and influencer
- “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Funny Monday Captions To Brighten Your Day
- If each day is a “gift”, I’d like to know where I can return the Monday.
- What we do on Sunday absolutely doesn’t matter unless it meets us on Monday. Changes us on Monday. Transforms us on Monday. Judah Smith
- Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.
- Monday is great for becoming too busy to die.
- So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more positive partnership.
- In the sentence: “I love Monday”, the guy is crazy, retired, or on vacation.
- If Monday were a person, it would be a boring friend who always forces us to do what we don’t want.
- I accept that it exists, but the day I like a Monday, I will be close to meeting human madness.
Monday Fitness Motivation Quotes
- “If you’re not making some notable mistakes along the way, you’re certainly not taking enough business and career chances.” — Sallie Krawcheck, Founder and CEO of Ellevest
- “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” — Shonda Rhimes, creator of Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal
- “In order to succeed, you can’t be afraid to fail. Just do it and don’t let anybody tell you you can’t.” — Faith Hill
- “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” — Beverly Sills, operatic soprano
Inspirational Monday Quotes
- “Every day brings new choices.” — Martha Beck, life coach and author
- “It’s not the lucky ones who succeed. It’s the ones who decide to go after what they really want.” — Shaina Leis, life coach
- “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” — Martha Stewart
- “When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” — Audre Lorde, author and poet
- “In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” — Jane Smiley, author
- “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm
resolve of a determined soul.” — Ella Wheeler Wilcox, author
Incompatibility Issues with Monday
- If Saturday is like this, imagine Monday.
- Monday again? Is it every week now?
- I and Monday are not compatible: she wants me to wake up and smile and I just want the weekend to come fast!
- Set your clocks at the start of the weekend so that you know just how much fun time you get to have. Then smash your clocks so you won’t know when Monday starts.
- Monday would not be so unpleasant if it didn’t happen every week.
- The worst moment today has happened. That was when the alarm went off and I realized it was Monday.
- There are people who are like Monday: I don’t like it, I don’t want it and I don’t need it.
- Monday is almost Tuesday, which is not so far from Wednesday which is neighboring Thursday, and Friday. Enjoy your day!
- Enjoy every second of Sunday, for when you least expect Monday comes to haunt you.
- I bring bad news: tomorrow is Monday.
- Monday is for people with a mission. Those who favor vacations, not weekends.” Cristina Imre
- Hangovers are bad; hangovers are even worse on a Monday morning.
Quotes for a Focused and Successful Monday at Work
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” — Florence Nightingale
- “Never take no personally. Sometimes people tell you no for a reason that has nothing to do with you. You must keep going.” — Sofía Vergara
- “Spend time thinking about what matters to you and what you find to be meaningful. Invest in those things. It’s wonderful when you can live your life in accordance with your own values rather than what other people tell you you should want. Leave everything else behind because it really doesn’t matter if it doesn’t bring you joy.” — Tasha Cochran, banking attorney, YouTuber and lifestyle blogger at One Big Happy Life
- “Have a dream, chase it down, jump over every single hurdle, and run through fire and ice to get there.” — Whitney Wolfe Herd, CEO of Bumble
- “So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” — Caterina Fake, co-founder of Flickr
- “Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are.” — Stephanie LaHart, author and motivational speaker
- “The universe might respect the law of attraction, but it respects a good hustle even more.” — Lilly Singh