Valentine’s Day Single Quotes
Happy Valentine’s Day! Oh, I apologize. You are single. But there is no reason to dread being single? Being single means you have 364 days to enjoy yet mingles have one day to celebrate.
Some people are single by choice because they love being independent. Do you know Singles Appreciation Day is celebrated on 15th February each year? It is an unofficial holiday that serves as a complement to Valentine’s Day for people who are single, not in a romantic relationship, or married.
For singles, we are presenting some valentine’s day single quotes, sayings, or greetings that you all can share with each other and enjoy singlehood.
Funny Valentine’s Day Single Quotes
- Whatever, I’ll just date myself.
- I’m not single, I’m in a long-distance relationship because my boyfriend lives in the future.
- I’m going to spend my valentine’s day with my true love. Food.
- Why fall in love when you can fall asleep?
- 99% of my socks are single and you don’t see them crying about it.
- Alentine’s Ay to those who won’t be getting the V or the D on February 14th.
- Roses are red, Chocolates are brown, You are getting neither, so calm the fuck down.
- Everyone talks about someone that makes their heart skip a beat. Personally, I’m not looking to develop a heart problem.
- S.I.N.G.L.E. Stress is now gone, and life is easier.
- Can’t wait to receive anything.
- This year’s valentine’s day, I will enjoy long, romantic walks to the fridge.
- I had every intention of celebrating Valentine’s Day, but when Cupid got around to me it seems he had run out of arrows.”
Anti-Valentine Day Singles Sayings
- I am not yours, you are not mine. Be my anti-valentine.
- It’s almost valentine’s day and I don’t know what to get to myself.
- If you’re not happy single, you won’t be happy taken. Happiness comes from within. Not from men.
- People ask me, ‘Why are you single? You are attractive, intelligent, and creative.’ My reply is ‘ I’m overqualified’.
- Forget prince charming. Go for the wolf. He can see you better, hear you better, and eat you better.
- I am single because I was born that way.
- Being single doesn’t mean no one loves you. It means that God is busy writing your love story.
- Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.
- If being in love is what it means to be free, then this Valentine’s Day my heart is in solitary confinement!
- I love being single. I can come and go as I please and stay out as late as I want to.
- I think, therefore I’m single.
- Love stinks.
- Being single doesn’t necessarily mean you’re available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says, “Do Not Disturb” on your heart.
- If we seek paradise outside ourselves, we cannot have paradise in our hearts.
- I can already smell the roses I won’t be getting on Valentine’s day and can already taste the chocolate I’ll be buying for the cheap the next day.
- Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Singles
- Just because you can’t find a prince, doesn’t mean you are not a princess.
- Being single is pretty good. It’s a nice sense of irresponsibility.
- Single is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.
- There’s nothing I am better at doing than being single!”
- A reminder that being single means you get to eat all the fries
- “It’s Valentine’s Day and I’m going to do it solo like Demi Lovato!
- I’m like a one-man shipping vessel on Valentine’s Day – mateless.
- Whoever aborted the love of my life will not escape my vengeance.
- Just saved tons of money on Valentine’s Day by switching to single.
- Being single doesn’t mean that you know nothing about love. Sometimes being solo is wiser than being in a false relationship.
- Singledom might not be the best for you, but it surely is great for your purse on V-Day!
- You don’t need a significant other to lead a significant life.
- Single and ready to mingle…with my bed and snacks!
Valentine’s Day Captions
- Valentine’s Day? No worries, my heart is taken by Netflix and Hulu!
- Forever a proud member of the Association of Single Men and Women
- Singlehood is good for your pocket. Wishing a fantastic Valentine’s Day to you
- I’m single today because my heart was created to pump blood and not fall in love
- I’m not done with love, I’m just done settling.
- No better half. I am already WHOLE.
- What to do on Valentine’s day, when you are single.
- Single? No, I’m just in a relationship with freedom.
- Valentine’s day is the biggest sale day of the year.
- Being single means you are strong enough to wait for what you deserve.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. Vodka is cheaper than dinner for two.
- Changing my relationship status from ‘Single’ to ‘Still Single’.
- Without valentine’s day, February would be…Well, January.
- Dear Cupid, forget the guy, just send the candy.
- Cheers to self-love.
Valentine’s Day Singlehood Sayings
- I followed my heart and it lead me to the fridge.
- Relationship status: Focusing on me.
- She is whole, all by herself.
- I think I’m the one.
- Instead of finding love, why not find yourself?
- By the way, I am still single.
- Let’s celebrate, not having to celebrate Valentine’s day.
- Love is in the air, or is that bacon?
- Happy Valentine’s day to me. I LOVE YOU!
Send these quotes, sayings, and captions to your friends, family, and colleagues. Have fun and laugh together. Watching Lovey Dovey couples on valentine’s day may seem daunting, but being single has its own perks.
You can take your own decisions. And focus all on yourself. So there is no need to worry about finding your significant and enjoy your independent time and singlehood as much as you can!