33 Celebrities who once People Loved But after some time they lose their respects
The health information that spread through”Gwyneth Paltrow’s BS pseudo that is terribly cringeworthy and incorrect”
We asked the BuzzFeed Community to share the famous celebrities which they lost respect for, and they were very opinionated. Some of the most insightful replies are here:
1. ” When I was a teen had been a fan of Shia LaBeouf’s since the 2000 s. Even I had a crush on him. His outrageous behavior and Hearing about him being allegedly abusive to his ex made me stop being a fan. I know he had a tough childhood, but I hope so that one day he gets any help he needs.”
2. “Mel Gibson was one of the biggest stars in the world at one time. I can understand he has genuine addiction issues, and I understand that when people drink then they can turn into someone else and do drugs but, wow. The person when he drinks he turns into is a racist. So at least there has to be some of that deep down.”
3. “I used to LOVE Louis C.K. It was the check-off on my bucket list to see him live, though, after women started speaking out about the sexual misconduct I was really disappointed with him. I tried to hang in there because actually for his compulsions he had sought help. Then about the Parkland School shooting survivors, he comes back out of the gate with jokes. I think when it all became public he lost his edge .”
4. There were some of the “R. Kelly great songs. ‘I Believe I Can Fly’ was my kindergarten graduation song 25 years ago, and, until recently it remained a motivational song for me. ‘Trapped in the Closet’ had a beautiful duet with Céline Dion (‘I’m Your Angel’) and also was a stroke of brilliance. I couldn’t listen to any of his music anymore once his sexual assault allegations came to light and he was actually found guilty”
5. “I admired Chris Pratt. But apparently, if you’re in the MCU being involved in an anti-LGBT church is fine. And all of that was before the recent issue of him which he talking about his ‘healthy’ child as if that kid is much better than his first kid.”
6. “To Mars fan I used to be a huge 30 Seconds, and from the interviews that I had seen back in the day, Jared Leto seemed like a solid guy. though, I started to realize with time to time how pretentious he is [even sending his Joker co-stars unprompted packages of live rats, condoms, anal beads, and a dead pig].”
7. “Camila Cabello. I don’t hate her, and I do hope after everything that’s happened that she’s actually changed for the better, but anymore I can’t be a part of her fanbase, nor can I appreciate her work. Her blatantly, stans were racist toward Normani and edited her face onto the body of a man who was lynched, all because in an interview Normani called Camila quirky. Even Camila took years to acknowledge the things that happened which is disgusting considering they were ‘best friends.'”
8. “I’m not on Twitter, but whenever I would read about Chrissy Teigen’s tweets, I would find it attractive until last year that is.
I’m put off for life And with everything that was unearthed this year with her bullying and misogynistic remarks!”
“I thought in a savage way she was funny. I found some of her tweets and comments a bit harsh and inappropriate at times, but then Courtney Stodden called her out for saying they should kill themself.”
9. “Gwyneth Paltrow spreads the bullshit pseudo health information that actually is terribly incorrect and cringeworthy. It’s too sad that how many people are actually influenced by it as well.”
10. 10. “I liked Drake Bell until I do not know that he was involved with child endangerment and to two years probation sentenced .”
11. “For cannibalism claims and the rape accusations Armie Hammer should be up here .”
12. “Basically Sia’s movie Music completed the whole checklist for how not to make a movie about autism. She used Autism Speaks as a consultant, cast a neurotypical person, had a very unrealistic and clichéd depiction of autism, and showed inappropriate and dangerous means of controlling autism as if they were normal.”
13. “After learning that she beat her kids daily I stopped admiring Kelly Clarkson, and she was doing all of this to her 1-year-old.” She also tried to make it sound wholesome and not only defended this. Now I hear on the radio when she’s belting it, ‘That’s the voice that increases the fear among the children.
14. “In the ’90s, I was a big fan of Roseanne Barr. Her show on race and sexuality was groundbreaking for its time with commentary. It was about a lower-class family, which usually broke the sitcom form. A first sitcom that did not feature a ‘perfect family.’ I thought that for the show Roseanne was so cool and progressive with her ideas. When we learned that she was a big right-wing and Trump-supporting racist then it all came crashing down. I was so sad and shocked when I learn that Roseanne Barr was nothing it’s just like Roseanne Conner.”
15. “I admire Dr. Phil, in fact, I wasn’t the biggest fan. When I learned that how some people claimed since in a few weeks they were abused at the Turn-About Ranch treatment facility he sends them to.”
16. ” In the Harry Potter books, so many LGBTQ+ readers were successful to find solace and acceptance, only for JK Rowling’s anti-trans comments to be a slap in the face. There was always something difficult in the books to handling the sensitive issues, but hearing her dismissive and infantilizing comments about trans people is so blatant, it’s sickening.”
17. “To hip-hop music Kanye West’s contribution is undeniable, especially his first six solo albums and in the late ’90s/early ’00s, his work as a producer. His public persona was always a bit annoying, but harmless ultimately. 2020 changed that. For me, his presidential run was a bridge too far, since it was especially supported by right-wing operatives who probably wanted to use him as a spoiler candidate. And his music quality has also diminished. A lot of redeeming qualities are not left to hold on to.”
18. “I was thinking that James Corden’s self-deprecating style, with comedy his ingenuity, and the ‘Carpool Karaoke’ idea were great. Then from fan encounters, I saw story after story where he is a complete and utter douche.
I know that he’s fake, his shtick is unwatchable. Once a time he played the question game with Jimmy Kimmel and couldn’t name two of his own camera people.”
19. ” At the Disco fan, I was a massive Panic at a big level! and loved so much to Brendon Urie. Then it came to know that Brendon is a massive POS.”
“He’s repeated an anti-trans slur by proverb the n-word.”
Using the anti-trans slur, Brendon Urie apologized for saying, “It’s not OK. Even me telling a story for using that word is no excuse, so about using that I am so incredibly, deeply sorry, even I did it in the context.
I am always going to try to improve and get better so there’s no excuse, but still, for using that word there’s no rationalization. I’m sorry if there’s no reason to do it.”
20. “I used to admire Lea Michele honestly. I was thinking that all the diva stuff was just nasty rumors, but now I feel like they might not be.
21. “I used to like Kevin Spacey. I loved all of his movies, and he is an amazing actor. it broke my heart When all this stuff came out about him being an alleged sexual predator, and I don’t want to watch any of his movies again .”
22. “The former host of The Bachelor After Chris Harrison appeared to defend a contestant’s past racist behavior, it showed his true character. Without him, the show is so much better!”
23. “I was the fan of an Elon Musk. Mass Effect is one of my favorite franchises, and I saw Elon and SpaceX, in Mass Effect, as a way of achieving something like the future.
Later I learned that he use the wrong out of his workers. I still like SpaceX, and probably, I think they will lead to our future in space exploration,
but Elon is on top of my shit list, just like most, if all are not billionaires and millionaires — especially that one’s who are in the garbage to those people they are today who made their companies.”
24. “On That ’70s Show Hyde was my favorite character, but now Danny Masterson is a Scientologist who has rape allegations, so fuck that noise.”
25. “Kelsey Grammer. Ugh, after he supported Trump I can never watch Frasier reruns .”
26. “Tom Cruise went deep into Scientology. The shit he did to his exes is, to me, akin to what Britney Spears is going through.”
27. “With just one Instagram post-Kat Von D went from the top of the tattoo and cosmetics world to the poster child for anti-vax bullshit. Then she always faces difficulties. It just took a while to catch on most people.”
“I used to think that she was so cool, and I thought, I would buy all of her makeup when I could afford to.
The news came to know that she’s just the worst and an anti-vaxxer. I am excited that her former brand has no relation to her anymore, so now I can buy from them now.”
On Instagram, Kat Von D addressed the anti-vax accusations and wrote, “My husband and I are not anti-vaxxers.
Just because about injecting our baby with specific chemicals and toxins we have hesitancies and valid concerns so it does not mean we are anti-anything.”
The Washington Post recently reported that Kat Von D is vaccinated against the coronavirus according to her publicist.
28. “I have loved Marilyn Manson’s music, but later on it came to know the allegedly severely abused many women.”
29. “I thought Ellen DeGeneres was really healthy, and whenever watched her shows feel warm and fuzzy, but from her, then I started getting really soul-attract sort of vibes and now it just feels like she’s using people. I’m damn sure it’s always been like that. I mean, to entertain people she’s there to be paid”
30. “I looked up to Sharon Osbourne who is an unflappable businessperson and manager extraordinaire who wasn’t afraid to call out Tommy Lee for being stupidity to women. Now I read about her racist opinions and behavior, and they can be horrible.”
31. “I had really thought Jeffree Star was really cool for being self-made and ‘not tolerating the haters,’ and about being yourself his whole message was so attractive to me.
Then I came to know about all the stuff he’s allegedly done, which, combined with how he doesn’t take any accountability and shifts the blame around, for me he ruined him.”
32. “I had liked Joss Whedon’s writing style and his shows, and the surface stuff, like on feminism his stance, was also mindblowing. After a long time, it came to know that he’s at best a complete prick.”
“I like his work, but he did bad with those women with whom he works”
33. And “I used to like James Charles, but any grooming allegations make me sick honestly. The fact that they were a part of it and that’s made me so angry.”