Funny and good jokes can be hard to find, some are too complicated and others can be very simple. Nothing lightens the mood like funny jokes and they can surely be salvation from frustrating school days, long days cooped up at home, or conflicts between siblings. With younger kids, it is always a toss-up whether Corny jokes will provoke a laugh or an eye-roll, and what works one day may seem uncool the next. And to be honest, an eye roll from a teenager in this situation is a win in and of itself.
Origin of Corny Joke
Do you know why we call cringe-worthy jokes Corny? It began in the early 20th century when mail-order seed catalogs tried to make their boring product more delightful by including really cheesy jokes and funny corny jokes for adults. That’s where funny jokes that are corny got their start, the tradition continues today.
1. What do you call a pig that does karate?
A pork chop.
2. Why did the bike fall over?
It was two tired.
3. Why did the golfer bring two pairs of pants?
In case he got a hole in one.
4. Why did Clydesdale give the pony a glass of water?
Because he was a little horse.
5. What did the policeman say to his belly button?
You’re under a vest.
6. Why did the man get hit by a bike every day?
He was stuck in a vicious cycle.
7. What did the bartender say to the turkey sandwich when it tried to order a beer?
“Sorry, we don’t serve food here.”
8. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
If they flew over the bay, they would be bagels.
Best Corny Jokes
This is the list of Corny funny jokes for everyone and these jokes will have you prepared to make people laugh anytime. You are surely going to love this cheesy collection of jokes. These best corny jokes are simple, engage the audience with questions, and are easy to remember.
9. Why do people say “break a leg” when you go on stage?
Because every play has a cast.
10. What do you call an alligator detective?
11. What kind of ghost has the best hearing?
12. How did the dead brother and his dead brother resemble each other?
They were dead ringers.
13. Why are there gates around cemeteries?
Because people are dying to get in.
14. Why shouldn’t you write with a broken pen?
Because it’s pointless.
Corny Jokes For Adults
Extremely Corny jokes might be silly but perfect for the whole family and bound to make everyone laugh. You should have a good sense of humour to understand these corny jokes for adults. These are some Corny jokes for adults that will surely make you laugh.
15. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field.
16. Where can you buy soup in bulk?
The stock market.
17. If athletes get athlete’s foot, what do elves get?
18. What’s brown and sticky?
19. What did the yoga instructor say when her landlord tried to evict her?
20. How do you tell if a vampire is sick?
See if he is coffin.
21. What do you call fake spaghetti?
22. Why did the farmer win an award?
He was outstanding in his field.
23. When do computers overheat?
When they need to vent.
24. Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use honeycombs.
Corny Jokes For Chat
Jokes have the ability to lighten up someone’s mood. They can make someone extremely laugh with tears. Below are some funny corny jokes for chat that you would surely love to share with your friends and family.
25. Why couldn’t the toilet paper cross the road?
It got stuck in a crack!
26. What kind of jewellery do rabbits wear?
14 carrot gold!
27. Have you heard about the corduroy pillow?
It’s making headlines!
28. What do sea monsters eat?
Fish and ships.
29. What was the frog’s job at the hotel?
30. What do cows most like to read?
31. Why don’t eggs tell jokes?
They crack up too easily.
32. When is a door not a door?
When it’s ajar.
33. Why don’t you buy things with Velcro?
It’s a rip-off.
34. Why did the robber jump in the shower?
He wanted to make a clean getaway.
35. What do you call a snobby criminal going down the stairs?
A con descending.
36. What kind of tea is hard to swallow?
37. What kind of shoes do robbers wear?
38. What do you call a man that irons clothes?
39. Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer?
He couldn’t see himself doing it.
40. How did the barber win the race?
He knew a shortcut.
41. Why did the jaguar eat the tightrope walker?
It was craving a well-balanced meal.
42. What is a knight’s favorite fish?
43. What do you call a sleeping bull?
44. What do you call the security guards outside the Samsung factory?
The Guardians of the Galaxy.
45. Why wouldn’t the shrimp share his treasure?
He’s a little shellfish.
46. What do you call a fish without eyes?
47. How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it.
48. What do you call an alligator in a vest?
49. What do you get when you cross a lemon and a cat?
A sour puss.
50. What did the snail say when it was riding on the turtle’s back?
51. Why don’t big cats play poker in the safari?
Too many cheetahs.
52. Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees?
Because they are really good at it.
53. Why couldn’t the pony sing himself a lullaby?
He was a little hoarse.
54. What do you call a duck that gets all A’s?
A wise quacker.
55. How do you catch a whole school of fish?
56. What did the horse say after it tripped?
“Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t giddyup!”
57. How do you keep a bull from charging?
Take away its credit card.
58. What do you call an illegally parked frog?
59. How did the black cats end their fight?
They hissed and made up.
60. Why can’t you play hockey with pigs?
They always hog the puck.
61. What do you call a snake wearing a hard hat?
A boa constructor.
62. What did one horse say to the other at the dance?
“You mustang-o with me.”
63. What did the buffalo say to his son when he dropped him off at school?
64. Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom?
Because the “P” is silent.
65. Why are frogs happy?
They eat whatever bugs them!
66. A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer, bartender says “sorry, we don’t serve food here.”
67. You know, people say they pick their nose, but I feel like I was just born with mine.
68. What do you call a boring dinosaur? A dino-snore!
69. There are two muffins baking in the oven. One muffin says to the other, “Phew, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?” The other muffin says, “AAAAHHH!! A TALKING MUFFIN!”
70. What lights up a soccer stadium? A soccer match.
71. What do you call an unpredictable camera? A loose Canon.
72. After a crime, a detective noted that he thought it was foul play. The other detective said, “You mean, he was playing with birds?”
73. What do you call a priest that becomes a lawyer? A father-in-law.
74. How do snails fight? They slug it out.
75. What does a baby computer call his father? Data.
76. How do you make an octopus laugh? With ten-tickles.
Short Corny Jokes About Animals
Hey, are you looking for short funny jokes about animals to make your family members, especially kids laugh? This is the list of funny short Corny love Jokes About Animals that will surely make you laugh.
77. What do sprinters eat before they race? Nothing. They fast.
78. What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? Supplies!
79. What kind of music do planets like? Neptunes.
80. Where can you buy chicken broth in bulk? The stock market.
81. What lies at the bottom of the sea shaking? A nervous wreck.
82. How do rabbits travel? By hareplanes.
83. What kind of tree has a hand? A palm tree.
84. “What do a tick and the Eiffel Tower have in common?” “They’re both Paris sites.”
85. Why did the mushroom go to the party? Because he was a fungi.
86. “I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I don’t know y.”
87. What do you call birds that stick together? Vel-crows.
88. What’s an astronaut’s favourite part of a computer? The space bar.
89. Why can’t your nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot.
90. What did the ocean say to the shore? Nothing…It just waved.
91. What did the tomato say to the other tomato during a race? Ketchup.
92. What does a spy do when he gets cold? He goes undercover.
93. What do you call a factory that sells good products?A satisfactory.
94. “If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?” “Pilgrims.”
95. How can you tell it’s a dogwood tree? By the bark.
96. Why does a chicken coop only have two doors? If it had four doors it would be called a chicken sedan.
97. What do you call a pile of cats? A meow-tain.
98. What has four wheels and flies? A garbage truck.
99. Why don’t they play poker in the jungle? Too many cheetahs.
100. What do you get when you drop a piano down a mine shaft? A flat minor.
101. What do you call a singing laptop?
102. Why shouldn’t you write with a broken pencil?
Because it’s pointless.
103. What do lawyers wear to court?
104. How do vampires start letters?
Tomb it may concern…
105. What did the laundryman say to the impatient customer?
“Keep your shirt on!”
106. To whoever stole my copy of Microsoft Office, I will find you.
You have my Word!
107. Did you hear about the two guys who stole a calendar?
They each got six months.
108. What’s red and bad for your teeth?
109. If you see a robbery at an Apple store, does that make you…
110. Why did the student eat his homework?
Because the teacher told him it was a piece of cake!
111. How does a scientist freshen her breath?
112. Why was the broom late for work?
Corny Jokes About Work and The Office
Try to say these corny jokes aloud without cracking a smile. I’m sure it is not possible. These are the best Corny jokes for adults about work and the office. You can share them with your colleagues to make them laugh.
113. How do you define a farmer?
Someone who is good in their field.
114. Why do shoemakers go to heaven?
They all have good soles.
115. How do astronauts get their children to sleep?
116. What do you call music for chiropractors?
117. What kind of plant can roar?
A dande lion.
118. How do you fix a cracked pumpkin?
With a pumpkin patch.
119. What do you call a sad strawberry?
A blue berry.
120. What do you call a chicken that is staring at a lettuce?
Chicken sees a salad.
121. What do runners eat before a race?
Nothing they fast.
122. Why did the picture go to jail?
Because it was framed.
123. How do you put an alien baby to sleep?
124. Why was the cook arrested?
He was caught beating an egg.
125. What do you call a Frenchman in sandals?
126. What do you call a cheap circumcision?
127. I told my doctor that i broke my arm in two places.
He told me to stop going to those places.
128. What do sea monsters eat?
Fish and ships.
129. What do you call shoes made of banana peels?
130. What does corn say when you give it a compliment?
131. Why do we tell actors to break a leg?
Because every play has a cast.
132. When is the turkey soup bad for your health?
When you are the turkey.
133. What do you call a hippie’s wife?
134. What lights up a soccer stadium?
A soccer match.
135. What kind of coat is always wet when you put it on?
A coat of paint.
136. Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon?
Great food, no atmosphere.
137. 2 mosquitos are about to suck a sleeping men. Suddenly one of them says to the other:
Hang on, something flew in my eye.
138. What sits up a tree and goes “aaaaaah”?
An owl with a speech impediment.
139. Why is it so much fun to ride a train with a teacher?
He says spit out the gum and the train goes chew chew.
140. What wouldn’t you find in a haunted house?
A living room.
141. Woman calls the police: “is it the police I’m with”
Police officer: “If you are with the police why would you call here?
142. Who’s there?
The love of your life. Liar! Chocolate can’t speak!
143. Why dont cannibals eat divorced women?
Because they are bitter.
144. What’s the worst thing about being lonely?
A playing frisbee.
145. Have you been picking your nose again?
Why would I?I’ve had it since I was born!
146. What should we call an American bee?
147. What do you call a totally unimportant elephant?
148. What is the optimum weight of a fart?
0.0 Grams. Otherwise we’re not talking fart.
149. How do you stop a bull from charging?
Cancel its credit card.
150. How does moses make his coffee?
151. Why was the coach yelling at a vending machine?
He wanted his quarterback.
152. Why did the stadium get so hot after the game?
All the fans left.
153. What do you get from a pampered cow?
154. Where do baby cats learn to swim?
The kitty pool.
155. Why did the poor man stock up on yeast?
To make some dough.
156. Why can’t you trust an atom?
They make up everything.
157. Why should you never use “beef stew” as a password?
It’s not stroganoff.
158. What kind of car does an egg drive?
159. What do you call birds that stick together?
160. What do horses say when they fall?
“I can’t giddy up”
161. Why was the robot so tired after his road trip?
He had a hard drive.
162. How do you organize a space party?
163. What job did the frog have at the hotel?
164. Why is it a bad idea to eat a clock?
It’s too time-consuming.
165. What happens when frogs park illegally?
They get toad.
166. Why wouldn’t the sesame seed leave the casino?
He was on a roll.
167. What do you call a beehive without an exit?
168. What do you call a sad cup of coffee?
169. How do you make a water bed bouncier?
Add spring water.
170. Why should you always knock on a refrigerator door before opening it?
In case there’s salad dressing.
171. How do you find will smith in a snowstorm?
You look for fresh prints.
172. What’s a lawyer’s favorite drink?
173. How do you make a water bed bouncier?
Add spring water.
174. Where do pirates get their hooks?
Second hand stores.
175. Why is it so cheap to throw a party at a haunted house?
The ghosts bring all the boos.
176. Why do pancakes always win at baseball?
They have the best batter.
177. Why couldn’t the couple get married at the library?
It was all booked up.
178. What do you get when you cross a cactus and a pig?
A porky pine.
179. Why does Waldo only wear striped shirts?
He doesn’t want to be spotted.
180. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?
181. Why do cows have hooves and not feet?
182. What do you call a priest who becomes a lawyer?
183. What do you call a blind Dinosaur?
184. What do you call someone with no body and no nose?
185. Which school subject was the witch’s favorite?
186. How does a duck buy lipstick?
She just puts it on her bill.
187. Why was the ghost so tired?
He worked the graveyard shift.
188. Why are spiders so smart?
They can find everything on the web.
189. What do you call a toothless bear?
A gummy bear.
190. Why is peter pan always flying?
191. Why can’t you trust duck doctors?
They’re all quacks.
192. How do you get a country girl’s attention?
193. Which bear is the most condescending?
194. Why do ghosts like to ride in elevators?
It lifts their spirits.
195. What do you call an angry carrot?
A steamed veggie.
196. What does the dentist of the yaer get?
A little plaque.
197. Why is the grass so dangerous?
It’s full of blades.
198. Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long?
Then it’d be a foot.
199. Why couldn’t the sailor learn his alphabet?
He kept getting lost at C.
200. What did the ocean say to the sand?
Nothing – it just waved.
Corny Jokes to Celebrate National Tell a Joke Day
Corny jokes to celebrate National tell a joke day are funny jokes and perfect conversation booster. Surely, your buddies may be irritated if you spew many at them. But true friends will answer these hilarious questions jokes with a few funny guesses. If your audience is teenagers, try out these funny and hilarious jokes.
201. Why did the Clydesdale give the pony a glass of water?
Because he was a little horse.
202. What’s the difference between the bird flu and the swine flu?
One requires tweetment and the other an oinkment.
203. For what reason was the little strawberry crying?
His mother was in a jam.
204. What do you call a meddlesome pepper?
205. For what reason are frogs are so cheerful?
They eat whatever bugs them.
206. How would you get to know a squirrel?
Simply act like a nut.
207. Have you caught wind of the corduroy pad?
No? Truly? It’s creation features
208. For what reason did the puma eat the tightrope walker?
It was longing for a well-adjusted supper.
209. What did the enormous container state to the littler one?
Lookin’ a little bucket there.
210. For what reason do chicken overthrows consistently have two entryways?
With four, they’d be chicken vehicles.
211. What did one cap say to the next?
You remain here. I’ll proceed.
212. For what reason did the lifeguard kick the elephants out of the pool?
They continued dropping their trunks.
213. What do you call a horse with a hack?
214. What do you do on the off chance that somebody thinks an onion is the main nourishment that can make them cry?
Toss a coconut at their face.
215. What do you call a man without any arms or legs swimming in a pool?
216. What do cows most prefer to peruse?
These Funny Corny Jokes goes on prove that regardless of how idiotic and moronic these jokes sound, we can never get enough of them. Some of them are essentially superior to other people, while some are more regrettable than anything you may have heard in your life. Just enjoy these 90+ Funny Corny Jokes and spread the vibe.
217. Why was twhicjhe little strawberry crying?
His mom was in a jam.
218. What did the traffic light say to the car?
Don’t look! I’m about to change.
220. Which plant rules the garden?
221. What do you call a nosy pepper?
222. How do you befriend a squirrel?
Just act like a nut.
225. What did the big bucket say to the smaller one?
Lookin’ a little pail there.
226. Why do chicken coups always have two doors?
With four, they’d be chicken sedans.
227. What did one hat say to the other?
You stay here. I’ll go on ahead.
228. Why did the lifeguard kick the elephants out of the pool?
They kept dropping their trunks.
229. What do you call a pony with a cough?
A little hoarse.
230. What do you do if someone thinks an onion is the only food that can make them cry?
Throw a coconut at their face.
231. What do you call a man with no arms or legs wading in a pool?
233. What do you call a guy with a rubber toe?
234. What did the cop say to his stomach?
Stop! I’ve got you under a vest!
235. What do you call a snowman on a hot day?
236. What do you do with a sick boat?
Take is to the doc already.
237. What did the rubber band factory worker say when he was fired?
238. What do you do when you see a spaceman?
Park your car, man.
239. What did one shark say to the other as he ate a clownfish?
Well this tastes a little funny.
240. What do you do with epileptic lettuce?
Make a seizure salad.
241. What did the older chimney say to the younger one?
But you’re way too young to smoke!
242. Who do call when the ocean needs a little cleaning?
A mermaid, of course.
243. What do you call a bee that’s having a bad hair day?
244. Why did the skeleton hit the party solo?
He had no body to go with him.
245. What does the cobbler say when a cat wanders into his shop?
246. Why was the poor guy selling yeast?
To raise some dough.
247. What’s a firefly’s favorite game?
248. Who does a pharaoh talk to when he’s sad?
His mummy, of course.
249. What do you call a pooch living in Alaska?
A chilly dog.
250. Why was the sand wet?
Because the sea weed.
251. How much does a pirate pay for corn?
252. Did you hear about that wedding?
It was in-tents.
253. How did Darth Vader know what Luke got him for Christmas?
He could feel his presents.
254. What do baby kangaroos wear when it’s cold out?
255. What kind of music to chiropractors listen to?
256. What’s the most famous creature in the ocean?
257. I just wrote a book on reverse psychology.
Do not read it!
258. What do ants get when they do all their chores?
259. Why don’t skeletons watch scary movies?
They just don’t have the guts.
260. What did one egg say to the other?
Eggs-cuse me, please.
261. What’s so bad about Russian dolls?
They’re all so full of themselves.
262. Why doesn’t anyone want to shave a crazy sheep?
Cause it’s a baaaaaaaaaad idea.
263. What do clouds wear under their shorts?
264. What does a farmer say after feeding a stick of dynamite to his steer?
266. What do prisoners use to talk to one another?
267. It doesn’t matter if you’re super kind;
German kids are kinder.
268. A cheese factory exploded in France.
All that was left was de Brie.
269. Did you know about the kidnapping at kindergarten?
She woke up.
270. When is the best time to see your dentist?
271. When is a goat hairy on the outside and on the inside at the same time?
When standing on the barn’s doorway.
272. Where did you learn how to make ice cream?
At sundae school.
273. What do you call a cake that was made by a prostitute?
274. Have you heard that there’s a new restaurant on the moon?
It has great food, but zero atmosphere.
275. What do you call a horse that likes to moves around all the time?
276. What do you call a husk of rabbits that are walking backwards?
A receding hare line.
277. Why are astronomers good at organizing a birthday party?
Because they know how to planet.
278. What do you do if you want to make anti-freeze?
You take away her jacket.
Funny Corny Jokes
Laughter is the best medicine and the very best stress reliever. Whether you are searching for new one-liners to try out on your family and friends or you are just looking for a reason to smile, the funny corny jokes are sure to tickle your funny bone and they will give you reading entertainment.
278. Why can’t dinosaurs talk?
Because they’re dead.
279. What kind of tea does a martial arts trainer drink?
280. Why didn’t Cinderella make the high school soccer team?
Because she was always running away from the ball.
281. Why do ghosts like taking the elevator?
Because it lifts their spirit.
282. What do you hear when a nut sneezes?
283. What’s a fly with no wings called?
284. What did the toilet say to the one next to it?
You look flushed today.
285. What’s the longest word in the English language?
“Smiles”, because it has a mile between each’s’.
286. What did the hat say to the one in the closet?
Wait right here, I’ll go on a head.
287. What did the egg say to the other eggs?
289. What’s the best way to light up a football stadium?
With a football match.
290. What’s the name for a cheese that’s not yours?
291. What are 4 bullfighters in quicksand called?
292. What is your house wearing?
293. Why is it hard to play poker in Africa?
Because there are a lot of cheetahs.
294. Why did the woman name her dog frost?
Because frost bites.
295. Why is pirating addictive?
Because once you lose your first hand, you get hooked.
295. What’s cooler than a talking dog?
A spelling bee.
296. What’s the difference between an elephant and a lighter?
The first one is very heavy, the second one is a little lighter.
297. What do you do when your boat gets sick?
Take it to the doc.
298. Why were the students selling yeast?
They needed to raise some dough.
299. Why isn’t the leopard good at playing hide & seek?
Because he’s always spotted.
300. Why don’t pirates ever take a bath before they have t’o walk the plank?
Because they’ll wash up on shore anyways.
301. I told my girlfriend Ruth that I’m breaking up with her.
Now I’m so Ruthless.