To put your best foot forward the second you roll out of bed in the morning is the easiest way to make the most of your Friday. I know when you’re craving a day of it can be tough to find motivation, but you can be inspired to kick butt at the office or in class with the help of a good quote, and however you like reap the rewards of spending the weekend. That’s why this motivational and inspirational nudge you need will provide you with Friday quotes.
Whether to partying it up with pals you’re looking forward to, binging on your favorite TV show and carry out, or are ready to slay the weekend with some personal projects you’ve been waiting to get started on, to get you ready to rock a happy weekend read the 50 best Friday quotes.
- “It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.” —Anonymous
- “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” —S. O’Sade
- “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails). Take a break; you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” —Catherine Pulsifer
- “Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood.” —Nanea Hoffman
- “Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.” —Unknown
- “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.” —D.S. Mixell
- “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonder of the weekend into your week & your work.” —Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves…they tend to spill over…” —Parag Tipnis.
- “I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.” —Unknown
- “Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, It’s not me, It’s you.” —Unknown
To Kick Off the Weekend Right 50 Best Friday Quotes
The most beloved day of the week is possibly Friday. The end of a long work week and the beginning of the weekend will mark it—a land of no deadlines, sweet, sweet freedom and no alarm clocks. It can be hard to find the motivation to roll out of bed and make the most of the last day of the week with Saturday on the horizon. Since until Sunday evening the Monday motivation quotes have expired, through the day with a little inspiration, a dash of insightfulness, and a whole lot of humor these Friday quotes will help get you. And, make sure to check out the most uplifting quotes, the funniest quotes, and these good morning quotes when you’re done reading these Friday quotes.
- “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.” —Anonymous
- “Tonight’s forecast: 99% chance of wine.” —Anonymous
- “Why is Monday so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday?” —Unknown
- “No weekend, all weakened.” —Toba Beta
- “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck.” —Byron Pulsifer
- “’I’m so sad it’s Friday. I wish it was Monday already,’ said no one in history, ever.” —Unknown
- “Thursday, which is ‘Friday Eve’ in Optimisian.” —Unknown
- “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.” —James Johnson.
- “I know every day is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday.” —Unknown
- “I am instantly 70% nicer after 3 p.m. on Fridays.” —Anonymous
To Celebrate The End of the Week Happy Friday Quotes
To help you reflect on an amazing week our latest collection of happy Friday quotes. Lets enjoy! Like Friday, there is no day. Friday is one of the best days for many people, because of school week it’s the last day of the workweek. Friday is a great day that we can reflect on an awesome week that was. We don’t have to worry about work or school because It also ushers in the weekend.
Most people with a smile and excitement look forward to the weekend. From Monday to Thursday you’ve probably been going to bed early. But, you get the choice to go to bed on Friday at whatever time you want because the next day you do not have to wake up early.
- “May today be the Fridayest Friday that ever Fridayed.” —Anonymous
- “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” —Lauren Oliver
- “Thursday doesn’t even count as a day; it’s just the thing that’s blocking Friday.” —Unknown
- “Music always sounds better on Friday.” —Lou Brutus
- “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” —Derek Jeter
- “It’s Friday morning, mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!” —Napz Cherub Pellazo
- “Who cares about Thursday’s happy hour when Friday is upon us?” —Unknown
- “Dear Friday, I’m so glad we are back together. I’m sorry you had to see me with Mon–Thurs, but I swear I was thinking of you the whole time.” —Anonymous
- “I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun.” —Hanna Rhoades
- “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” —Edmond Mbiaka.
55 Friday Quotes
From our differences no matter, I think we can all agree that of the week Friday is the best day! Friday means the weekend is nearly here, and the weekend means freedom! Need help to get into that Friday spirit? Here are 55 Friday Quotes for Friday motivation from some enlightened individuals, from F. Scott Fitzgerald to Ice Cube!
Ask yourself, “How can I make every day a little more like Friday? while you read these quotes” The following Friday quotes are for you if you’re among the majority of people who love Fridays. This happy Friday quotes collection will help you reflect on an amazing week and in the right mood help you start your weekend.
- “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.” —Nanea Hoffman
- “If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.” —Noel Coward
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
- “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday, I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love.” —The Cure
- “It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.” —Anonymous
- “When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED.” ―Dr. Seuss
- 37. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” —Florence Welch
- 38. “It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?” —Amy Neftzger
- “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.” —Byron Pulsifer
- 40. “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day…” —James A. Murphy.
Prove It’s the Best Day of the Week So Some Happy Friday Quotes
You’ve either officially made it to the last day of the work week, or you’re wishing you did if you’re reading this. You’re in luck either way. We’ve rounded up a list of happy Friday quotes to get you going to bid you a happy Friday and get you motivated to finish out the week strong. About feeling the good vibes, getting ready for that well-deserved weekend, and thanking yourself for a job well done these inspirational end-of-week sayings are available . You’ve made it (or almost made it) to the day that’s dubbed the “superhero of the work week” and it’s smooth sailing from here on out. Friday is the happiness day. To enjoy it here’s your cue.
- “Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first.” —Anonymous
- “Without the weekend, where would the week be?” —Anthony T. Hincks
- “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” —Helen Mirren
- “FRIDAY. Make each day of the week like Friday and your life will take on new enthusiasm.” —Byron Pulsifer
- “Cozy + smell of pancakes − alarm clock = weekend.” —Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- “Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.” —Unknown
- “The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” —Chuck Palahniuk
- “I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” —Debasish Mridha
- “Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday.” —David Chiles
- “It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.” —Anonymous
For The Weekend 81 Awesome Friday Quotes
Another day of the week is not just the Friday. Actually it is the most expected and beloved day since it marks the beginning of the weekend. The work week is almost over on Friday while two days of freedom and fun over the weekend await us. Especially in Summer there is a sense of anticipation and thrill that makes Fridays exciting.
Fridays are shorter and more fun moreover. To understand why is Friday so special have a look at these Friday quotes.
- People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness. Raimonda.B
- Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, will power, and inappropriate humor. Nanea Hoffman
- FRIDAY NIGHT! I have a date, with my bed…We’re totally going to sleep together! Anonymous
- Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss. S. O’Sade
- Tonight’s forecast, 99% chance of wine. ANONYMOUS
- Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood. Nanea Hoffman
- Coffee in hand, sparkle in my eye, smile on my face yep, it’s Friday. Anonymous
- There’s just one legitimate synonym for Friday: Boom Shakalaka.
- Dear Radio Stations, please do not play Katy Perry’s “Friday Night” Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work. Anonymous
- May today be the Fridayest Friday that ever Fridayed. Anonymous
- Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night. Chrissy Teigen
For 2022 Perfect Friday Quotes
You have come to the right place if you enjoy your Friday and look for some Friday quotes. We have gathered all the best quotes about Friday including Friday morning quotes, happy Friday quotes, funny Friday quotes, Friday inspirational quotes, Friday motivational quotes, positive Friday quotes, Friday blessing quotes, Friday night quotes, TGIF quotes, Good Friday Quotes, Good Friday wishes, Friday the 13th quotes, Friday sayings, and Friday captions.
We hope to enjoy your day to the fullest and start your weekend off right these quotes for Friday encourage you!
- “Tuesday just called and wants to know what happened to Friday!!” ― Neil Leckman
- “I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun.” – Hanna Rhoades
- “Its always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves..they tend to spill over..” ― Parag Tipnis
- “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” – Bill Watterson
- “And on a Friday fell all this mischance.” – Chaucer
- “Friday fills my day with hope & happiness.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
- “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” – S. O’Sade
- “Friday afternoon feels like heaven…” – El Fuego
- “Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun.” – Rebecca Black
- “Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday.” – David Chiles
- “Music always sounds better on Friday.” – Lou Brutus
- “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!” – Kate Summers
To Activate Your Weekend Mode 40 Funny Friday Quotes
To trade all Mondays for Fridays is the one thing we’ll all agree on. We are one step away from the weekend when Friday comes, freedom, and beer. It’s also the time when to the stacks of files and endless meetings at work we can say goodbye.
So according to research at Flow, it may come to no surprise that Friday is the least productive day of the week. Compared to the horrible Monday 35% less work gets done on Friday. Studies found that we tend to be the happiest on Friday on then other hand, regardless of what kind of job you have or how much money you make.