Top 50 Labor Day Quotes To Celebrate Hard Work
Labor Day is a special holiday that’s all about celebrating the hard-working efforts of people who continue to work even when they could be resting and relaxing. Below are Labor Day quotes that are an opportunity to honor and celebrate the hardness of working people out there in the world.
- “To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.” — Pearl S. Buck
- “The miracle is not that we do the work, but that we are happy to do it.” — Mother Teresa
- “Without labor nothing prospers.” – Sophocles
- “Genius begins great works. Labor alone finishes them.” — Joseph Joubert
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” — Aristotle
- “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.” — Donovan Bailey
- “The fruit derived from labor is the sweetest of pleasures.” — Luc de Clapiers
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work.” — Stephen King
- “I learned the value of hard work by working hard.” — Margaret Mead
- “Though you can love what you do not master, you cannot master what you do not love.” — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “There is no substitute for hard work.”— Thomas A. Edison
- “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?” — Michelle Obama
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
Related Stuff: Happy mothers Day Quotes , Memorial Day Quotes, Teachers Day Quotes, Happy Friendship Day Quotes, International Day against Drug, Mothers Day Quotes, Fathers Day Quotes, Child Labour Best Quotes, Valentines Day Images
Inspirational Quotes About Labor Day
Labor Day is a great opportunity for us to reflect on who we are and what we do. The holiday allows us to honor the hustle of working people, but it’s also an opportunity for idle reflection – and a time to consider what our future may hold very soon. Given Labour day quotes and Inspirational may day quotes will appreciate your hard work.
- “It is labor indeed that puts the difference on everything.” — John Locke
- “Before the reward, there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.” — Ralph Ransom
- “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “As we celebrate Labor Day, we honor the men and women who fought tirelessly for workers’ rights, which are so critical to our strong and successful labor force.” – Elizabeth Esty
- “Labor Day is devoted to no man, living or dead, to no sect, race or nation.” – Samuel Gompers
- “Labor Day means grilling outside!” – Katie Lee
- “The supreme accomplishment is to blur the lines between work and play.” — Arnold J. Toynbee
- “A man is not paid for having a head and hands, but for using them.” — Elbert Hubbard
- “No human masterpiece has been created without great labor.” — Andre Gide
- “Dare to be honest and fear no labor.” — Robert Burns
- “Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.” — Thomas Edison
- “Take rest. A field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.” — Ovid
- “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.” — Tricia Cunningham
- “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” — Babe Ruth
- “Find something you love to do, and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.” — Harvey Mackay
if you enjoy reading these quotes then don’t forget to read our best collection of Karma Quotes and Mike Tyson Quotes to Motivate You.
Happy Labor Day quotes to keep you going
Laborers and workers are an integral part of society. So, on the occasion of International workers day, May Day, and Labour Day, we can pay our respect and appreciation to their hard work without creating any discrimination among them. These labor day quotes and humor labor day funny quotes can be useful to show our gratefulness in simple words!
- “Nothing ever comes to one that is worth having except as a result of hard work.” — Booker T. Washington
- “I think that my biggest attribute to any success that I have had is hard work. There really is no substitute for working hard.” — Maria Bartiromo
- “All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.” — Maya Angelou
- “A lot of hard work is hidden behind nice things.” — Ralph Lauren
- “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” — Estée Lauder
- “All wealth is the product of labor.” — John Locke
- “Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.” — Confucius
- “You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.” — Lionel Messi
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” — Maya Angelou
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” — Colin Powell
- “Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.” — Ralph Marston
- “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr
- “No work is insignificant. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness.” – Greek Proverb
- “Our labour preserves us from three great evils — weariness, vice, and want.”― Voltaire
- “You learn the value of hard work by working hard.” – Unknown
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pelé
Also Read: Thanksgiving Quotes and Deep Captions For Instagram.