Valentine’s day is about lovers and couples. They share quotes, show love and gift each other on valentine’s day. But what about singles? If there is anyone who just got single or who is single forever, there is no need to feel distressed.
Instead of dreading being in a relationship, get in relation with yourself. All the singles out there, just know that Self-love is the key to boosting your confidence and making you productive and focused. But still, self-love isn’t only necessary for singles, and it is crucial for everyone to love themselves first before anything else.
Here are some self-love valentine’s quotes, sayings, and captions to send more power to you.
Table of Contents
Self-love Valentine’s Quotes for Everyone
- You don’t have to be good enough for people to love you. Be good enough for yourself, for you to love you.
- Love thyself, keep working on getting to know yourself better, and embrace what you find.
- Take care of yourself so that you can take care of others.
- Breathe and remember who the fuck you are.
- Visualize your highest self, and start showing up as her.
- Stop searching for love, let it happen to you.
- Self-love is taking care of your own needs, and not sacrificing your well-being to please others.
- Self-love is not settling for less than you deserve.
- Invest in yourself, it pays the best interest.
- Self-care is not a luxury. It’s a necessity.
- The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.
- Beauty begins the moment you love yourself.
- You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- Learn to love yourself without the love of others.
- To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.
- Choose your happiness, choose your well-being, choose your passion, choose YOURSELF, every time.
- Take the time today to love yourself, you deserve it.
- Loving yourself isn’t vanity; it’s sanity.
- Love yourself first, so you know what you deserve.
- Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.
- In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.
- I like myself far too much. I care about your opinion.
- Self-love breaks the cycle of unhealthy relationships.
- Fashion is my way to express how much I love myself.
- Life is too short, love yourself and wear pretty clothes.
- Don’t feel guilty doing what’s best for you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to myself. I Love You.
- Devote this day to loving yourself more.
- This year, I will love the work in progress, that is Me.
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
- If you have the ability to love, Love yourself first.
- Self-love is the greatest middle finger of all time.
- Love yourself first, because that’s who you’ll be sending your life with.
- Keep going, love, all this hard work will be worth it in the end.
- Self-love is the highest frequency that attracts everything you desire.
- The most powerful relation you will ever have is your relationship with yourself.
- You’ll be someone’s best thing, but until then, be the best for yourself.
- If you are searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.
- Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.
- Love yourself. Fully, deeply, honestly, faithfully, gloriously.
- How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.
- Learn to love yourself first, instead of loving the idea of people loving you.
Short Valentine-Quotes for Self-love
- Do it for your damn self.
- Self-love is the best love.
- You are your home.
- Me without anyone else.
- Prioritize your peace of mind.
- Make yourself a priority.
- Self-love is the best love.
- Self-love matters.
- Choose yourself every day.
- Be the love, you never received.
- Love Yourself, your flaws and all.
- It is always You.
- Self-love isn’t selfish.
- Begin loving yourself, it’s never too late.
- BE YOU, DO YOU, FOR YOU.
- Your body loves you, love it back.
- I welcome self-love into my life now.
Prioritizing self-love doesn’t mean you can’t love others. It is the key to opening the doors for the love you truly deserve and nothing less. People misjudge self-love with selfishness. Self-love isn’t selfish, it is vital.
So there is no need to let yourself down by looking at other lovey doves and couples on valentine’s day. Love Yourself and Cheers!