Loyalty Trust long-distance relationship quotes
Long-distance relationships are complicated because you can’t see your partner every day. Moreover, there is sometimes doubt that what if your partner is cheating or lying or hiding something from you that movies, web series, books, and other people create within you. In such a polarising and uncertain environment it is challenging to get over these thoughts and fully trust the other person.
In Trust patience, and long-distance quotes, no one can say that it will be easy. You all have trust and never-ending love, and patience. So everything will be okay soon.
The perfect long distance love quote can bring about fresh inspiration or determination. A dozen words can articulate your thoughts and feelings perfectly, or grant you a new perspective.
The perfect long-distance romantic quote can melt through the coldness of time and space. Twelve words can articulate your true thoughts and feelings perfectly. A good distance relationship quote will strike a deep, resonating chord in your soul – like a massive bronze bell shaking you to the core slowly as it rings for the first time in an eon.
Love Recovery Quotes
You can’t enjoy the pleasure of physical contact, gaze into one another’s eyes, or even share the simple joy of one another’s presence.
- Long distance relationship is just the trust of a woman and loyalty of a man.
- Long distance relationship needs blindly trust and true love.– Nand Kashya
- Long distance relationship is not a problem, only needs trust and loyalty.
- Love+ trust+ honesty=distance long lasting relationship.
- Distance should not be a factor in a relationship, but commitment, trust and communication should be.
- Distance does not matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust that in a relationship.
- A heart that loves real is the heart that is willing to wait.
- Trust is the most important thing you can give your girl while she is away.
- “Relationship is not about age. Not about distance. Not about communicating each other every day. What important most is: trust & loyalty…The trust of girl to her real man, the loyalty of man to his girl.”
- I can still love you the same, my love. Do not worry about me. I will be alright.
- In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.
- I meant it when I said I love you even if we are a world apart right now.
- It is only our body that is away from each other. Our heart stays close no matter what.
- I love you, and I don’t want to lose you because my life has been better since I found out.
Rebuilding Love After Emotional Damage Quotes
- “I love you but I hate you. I miss you, but I’m better off without you. I want you out of my life, But i never want to let you go.”
- “Narcissistic can’t be fixed because they don’t want to be fixed.”
- “Where to begin when healing from an emotional affair.”
- “When love is real, it doesnt lie, cheat, pretend or keep secrets.”
- “The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart, And come out even stronger.”
- “Healthy boundaries will protect you from overextending yourself in life. They will also protect the health of your marriage.”
- “Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.”
- “Remember this. The right person will never get tired of you.”
- “The worst feeling isn’t being lonely, it’s being forgotten by someone you’d never forget.”
- “Sometimes you just have to wonder how many times someone you care about has to hurt you before you finally don’t care.”
- “Let’s not forget it’s you and me vs. the problem… not you vs. me.”
- “Everything that is broken can be restored.”
- “Just once, I want to be hard to leave. I want someone staying up all night thinking only of me.”
- “I still hope it’s you and me in the end.”
- “Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.”
- “It takes a lot of courage and trust to look past what you’ve been through, and trust someone new not to put you through it again.”
- “When you really care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.”
- “I love you, but I hate you. I miss you, but I’m better off without you. I want you out of my life, but I never want to let you go.”
Long-distance relationship Love quotes
When someone means so much then distance means so little. I keep your heart with me all time. To the joy of meeting again the pain of parting is nothing. Missing Beats of two hearts in love are distance units. Whether or not you are in a long-distance relationship having emotional intimacy in your relationship is another sign of true love irrespective. If you are emotionally connected with each other you can be assured that your long-distance relationship has true love.
It might be possible that your partner just moved to another city far from where you reside. The love in your relationship is gradually becoming cold due to the distance between both of you.
- “Love will travel as far as you let it. It has no limits. – Dee King
- “Distance means so little, when someone means so much.” – Tom McNeal
- “I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart).” – E.E. Cummings
- “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” – Charles Dickens
- “Distance unites missing beats of two hearts in love.” – Munia Khan
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – .A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
- “Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.” – Erica Jong
- “Distance between two people is inconsequential when their souls are united.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Long distance relationship missing quotes
Prioritize quality instead of focusing on how frequently you’re in contact. For example, call him once in the evening and talk about what you did during the day instead of texting him 20 times throughout the day to just point out that you miss him.
As usual, it does happen in fate, it is easy to find yourself away from your significant other for reasons such as work and education. Feelings of absence are like a distance between two people in love results, making them miss each other. To let her know you are thinking of her so what are some great missing quotes you can send to your girlfriend?
- “Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.”
- I never imagined that it would be this hard. I miss you every single day.
- “Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.”
- “This is the sad bed of chosen chastity because you are miles and mountains away.” — Erica Jong
- “If distance were measured in terms of the heart we’d never be more than a minute apart.”
- “I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.” — Donna Lynn Hope
- “Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.” — Cheryl Ott
- “If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.”
- “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” – Kay Knudson
- “Missing you gets easier everyday because even though I am one day further from the last time I saw you, I am one day closer to the next time I will see you.”
Inspiring Long Distance Relationship Quotes For Every Mood
A good quote is just like a powerful thing. In just a few words oo much longing, nostalgia, and tenderness can be telegraphed. The perfect long-distance love quote can kindle fresh inspiration or determination. A dozen words can perfectly fulfill your thoughts and feelings, or grant you a new perspective.A good long-distance relationship quote on some deep level will shiver through you—as in your soul if the words have struck a large bronze bell.
Some of my favorite long-distance relationship quotes for every mood are here. For me at some point during my (many) years of being in a long-distance relationship, these long-distance love quotes have all rung that bronze bell.
- “Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.” (Thomas Fuller)
- “Distance teaches us to appreciate the days that we are able to spend together and distance teaches us the definition of patience. It is a reminder that every moment together is special, and every second should be cherished.”
- “I don’t miss you and you alone – I miss you and me together.”
- “Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough.”
- “The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance, but live right in it, under its roof.”
- “It seemed that we loved each other better when there were large swaths of two continents between us. The daily work of love was often hard to perform at home.”
- “We are the perfect couple, we’re just not in the perfect situation.”
- “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” – A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “Long distance relationships are hard, but they’re also incredible. If you can love, trust, respect, and support each other from a distance then you’ll be unstoppable once you’re physically together.”
- “That is when time stands still – when you watch the one you love, walk away.” – Mallika Nawal
- “Time is the longest distance between two places.” — Tennesse Williams
Funny Long Distance Relationship Quotes
In my opinion there just aren’t enough genuinely funny long-distance relationship quotes out there. That old faithful is that this long-distance relationship isn’t going to work further: Fridge, it isn’t really a long-distance relationship quote you’re moving to my bedroom. After the first couple of times it also isn’t really funny you see it on the quote boards.
All of us in long-distance relationships can use a bit more fun in life which goodness knows, to pull together a bunch of genuinely funny long-distance relationship quotes so I made it my mission this month.
- “Definition of a long distance relationship: ‘Inconveniently the most effective way to find out if you really love each other.’”
- “Want to learn how someone really handles frustration? Put them in a long distance relationship and give them a slow internet connection.” — Lisa McKay
- “If anyone asks me ‘What is Hell?’ I would answer ‘Distance between two people who love each other.’” — Anonymous
- “They say long distance relationships will teach you to communicate well… We should be mind-readers by now.” — Lisa McKay
- “Whoever coined the term ‘absence makes the heart grow fonder,’ was an idiot. Absence makes a bitch grow crazy.” — Toni Aleo
- “I wanted to send you something sexy, but the mailman told me to get out of the mailbox.” — Anonymous
- “Him: ‘I miss you so much… When we finally get to be together, I’m never going to let you out of my sight again.’ Her: ‘Aw, honey. I want to say that’s sweet.. but it’s actually sort of creepy.’” — Anonymous
- “I just want you to be happy, that’s all I want. Well, that and here. And naked.” – Anonymous
- “I want to be with you. It’s as simple and as complicated as that.” — Charles Bukowski
- “If need be, you can live in my heart…rent free…all utilities included.” — Grace Nagar
- “Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!” — Anonymous
Surviving long distance relationship quotes
For surviving A long-distance relationship requires a lot of commitment, faith, and trust is tough, definitely. I am experiencing it right now, right here, with you. I can totally understand how you feel now. So a lot of tips I’ve written quite for you. But today, it’s a little bit different. I personally feel it’s relevant, encouraging, and inspiring for both you and me at this point in life so I’ve compiled a list of quotes. To share them with you and help each other survive this tough time and reach the happy ending that we all want It’s my pleasure. To strengthen your love for each other you can even share some of these with your distant lover.
In this post, all the images are created by me. To create the best quote images doing my best I spend one whole afternoon on this, t. I hope you enjoy them a lot. In all images I’ve also included sharing buttons, so to share the love with your partner and your friends you can feel free.
- “If love cannot stand the test of time, then it has failed the test of love.” – Bernard Byer
- “In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged.” – Hans Nouwens
- “As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delights of presence best known by the torments of absence.” – Alcibiades
- “Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great.” – Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
- “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis
- “My heart is your home, wherever in the world you are – you will always have a place to stay.” – K.A. Hill
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
Quotes About Long Distance Relationships
One of the most difficult things you’ll ever have to face is Long-distance relationships but it can also be very beneficial.
In these posts, some of the links may be affiliate links. We receive a commission at no extra cost to you if make a purchase through these links. For more info please see our disclosure. Actually, Long distance relationships are incredibly challenging. After all, the interests we share and the activities we do together much of the joy of being in a relationship comes from.
You can’t share these simple day-to-day activities with the person you cherish when you’re living in another state or country.
You can’t enjoy the pleasures of physical contact by a gaze into one another’s eyes, or even share the simple joy of one another’s presence. And You may not know if or when you’ll be able to see each other again depending on the situation.
- I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together. — Donna Lynn Hope
- Our lives were now worlds apart, separated by time, circumstance, and the unbridgeable chasm of money. — Travis Luedke
- I can bear the distance but cannot imagine a life without you. For you I will go through the distance and the heartaches. You are my one and only. — Montana Lee
- Does distance really matter? You love your favorite actor, drool for your favorite singer and await patiently for the next art from your favorite artist or writer. Why not the one you love? — Jane Morsel
- It’s not the distance that’s the enemy, but the endless time I have to wait until I hold you in my arms. — Besski Levius
- If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I’d sleep forever. — Unknown
- The distance maybe far and wide but my heart can cover them all. The space between us is so much more but you should know that I love you so! — Linda Roy
- “Yes, I am in a long distance relationship. No, it is not easy. Yes, it has been worth every moment.”
- “Long-distance relationships are hard but they’re also incredible. If two people can love, respect, trust, and understand each other from a distance, nothing can break them apart.”
- “Distance means so little when someone means so much.”